4.18.2008

I'm not dead, honest

It has been a long time since I've had anything of note to post because I've been working on a contract project, and I can't post details about it until the pattern is published.

With that being said, the contract project is completed--hooray!

And I've finished a small gift project I'll post about after I've sent it to my friend.

Now I have the dilemma of what to do next...go back to the Neverending Sweater, or find something fun (small, pretty, fast) to do...or wait until Maryland Sheep & Wool to find something wonderful...Such a quandary!

But for now, I'm off to sit outside in the wonderful sunshine with wonderful Nerdy Hubby.

Happy Friday!

PS--David, dear--your comment disappeared somewhere in the ether...it's not in my email, or in my "comment moderation" area of Blogger. Sorry!

2 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sure... Blame the electrons. As if they had anything to do with the missing posting.. I know.. You just didn't want any one to know you don't like boats.

Hope all is well!

(ps: I am aware this is as off topic as you might imagine! But I figure one such post from brother turning 40 this summer should be allowed.)

drc

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger CraftyGryphon said...

Have fun at Sheep & Wool next week! (I wish I could go, but the Sheep Allergy, while much less than it used to be, is still there... I'm hoping for next year!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home