3.30.2008

I've lost a year from my life...

...how is it that Nephew #1 is SEVEN--I thought he was SIX...and he's such a big boy--I should have known. The slippies were a big hit--he wore them through his whole birthday party, so I think he likes them. They fit perfectly, too, which was a surprise.

Nephew #3 likes his bunny, too. He named him Bobby Bunny. So cute to see the sweet boy hugging his Bobby Bunny! Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough with the camera to capture the cuteness. I'll try again before I leave.

Speaking of leaving...this post is being sent from Williamsburg...I did it! Beasty-Boo and I had a fairly uneventful trip. I think the fact that I kept him up until after midnight Friday night helped. And we had a good play session before we left. Oh, and the turkey I fed him in the car might have had something to do with it...

So now I get to do it all over again tomorrow morning...I hope we have a repeat of yesterday!

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger TheBlackSheep said...

Good luck with the trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home