6.18.2008

A blast from the past

To prepare for my upcoming high school reunion (20th!), I went through some of my childhood photos, and lookie here:

My senior photo from high school (taken the summer before my senior year, so I was 16 1/2):












My mom's beautiful wedding photo:












My 3rd-grade photo (I distinctly remember this being my favorite outfit because "I look like a teenager in this."):











A photo of me in my office window with the Empire State Building in the background (my first date with Nerdy Hubby took place at the Empire State Building) way back when I was a NYC chick:












Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger TheBlackSheep said...

Nice fotots! Beautiful picture of your mom.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger CraftyGryphon said...

Great photos. I've got my 20-year college coming up next year (eerily coinciding with my 10th anniversary... go figure). I'll have to dig out some of my old photos and see what's changed (other than "everything"!). Great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home