5.07.2007

People are bidding--no kidding!

So I woke up this morning to hear Nerdy Hubby exclaim, "Hey! I've been outbid!" You guessed it--his was the very first bid on the shawl. Isn't he sweet? But he's already been outbid...by a complete stranger! I assumed it would be Nerdy Mommy, who mentioned she would probably have a bidding war with Nerdy Hubby. But no! Someone I don't even know has bid. What fun! Thank you to those who have gone to take a look at the auction, and especially to those who have put in bids. Hooray!

I guess all of the embarrassment of sending 4 bulk emails with 3 failed links isn't so bad now. I was so worried that everyone would be too frustrated with me to actually go to the auction. Phew!

Now I get to obsess over the auction every day for 9 more days...

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shawl is GORGEOUS! Good luck with the auction!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Bess said...

It really is a gorgeous shawl. I'm so proud of you.

weep weep for you and the dial up - we're thinking of going with satelite this summer. It'd be about the same since we pay for the extra phone line as well as the dial up.

Happy knitting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home