4.14.2007

Here's my cutie-pie Nerdy Hubby

Well, the photo still isn't great, but at least you can see the Nerdy Vest on his body. I'm so extremely excited about how well this fits him, I can barely stand it. The poor guy--I keep walking around him, adjusting the fit, messing with the way the collar sits...I just love that it fits him. And I designed it just for him. That is so cool!

Nerdy Hubby looking nerdy

I have other photos, too...a before:

Before...


and an after:

after!

It's funny--I had picked out a bunch of super-short 'dos from a magazine, and was completely ready for it, but then the finished product was so similar to a haircut I've had before, that I was actually a little disappointed. My friend went with me and had a super-cute cut that made me a little jealous. Meanwhile, our hair texture/type is completely different and MY hair wouldn't do the same thing, but I just wanted it to be something new (to me).

I haven't had hair this short for 5 years, so most folks in VA have never seen me w/short hair. To them, this is a new cut. To me, it's just an old cut from my past. I know, I should just deal with it. It's still nice to have all of that hair off my head.

I'm off to close up the library.

Tomorrow's schedule involves meeting up with THREE other librarians for brunch at a fancy restored hotel. Yahoo! I wish it was today because I'm hungry and have no food at home. So, it's off to the store for this Nerdy Knitter.

Then I have to find a way to exhaust a poor pooch who can't go outside because it's pouring. What to do, what to do...

My friend, Maia, has sent me 5 interview questions to answer, but they're very involved and I want to do them justice, so I'm going to think them over and post my responses later. Thanks, Maia, for the great questions!

6 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Carol said...

The vest looks great! Very nice fit. I know what you mean about the haircut. I always love a haircut and then my hairdresser says those fateful words "your hair won't do that...." although she usually does have a good alternative....

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you have a cute huby! He is very professorial looking too. The vest does look great on him. Kudos!

And, you, you are gorgeous woman! I like the new-old 'do. It looks very cute! (Have I said cute enough?)

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with the vest!! Great job! And the haircut looks terrific too. You guys are such a classy and attractive couple. :-)

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Bess said...

Oooo I'm glad I got to see the vest at last. Wasn't Sunday's brunch fun?

Of course, I've never seen you with lots-0-hair so the short do looks just like it ought to.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Busymom said...

Great job on your first design. Your husband looks like he's a professor, the vest finishes the look. :)

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice vest. I am impressed that you designed it. I have knit DH two pairs of socks-an accomplushment since he is size 13. I like the haircut too, I have been thinking of getting mine cut.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home