Phooey--those blasted comments!I just discovered that I'm going to be missing a knitting event this weekend, and if I'd known about my comments earlier, I would have seen Robin's nice invitation to contact her about the event. Now I can't go because we've made plans to go to Williamsburg for a Nerdy Family visit. rats!
Anyway, I've volunteered to be tagged for one of those "6 weird things about me" memes.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
6 Weird Things About Me...
1. I eat everything in one "flavor" before I move on to another thing on my plate (for example, I need to finish my salad before I move on to chips, or whatever).
2. I try to decide which taste is the last taste I want, and establish my eating order to make it work out so that "the taste" is the one I eat last. It's so weird, I can't even make my explanation make sense!
3. I feel like my life would be much happier (well, okay, maybe that's an exaggeration) if I had beautiful, corkscrew-curly hair. Sigh.
4. I feel like I need to have an iPod, even though I don't need one...okay, so maybe that's not so weird...
5. I have a hard time making lists of weird things about myself, even though I'm one of the weirder folks around.
6. I wait until the very last minute possible to shower and get dressed for work--this often means I'm late for most things in life because I've put off taking my shower.
I'm late going back to work (it's lunch hour here at nerdy college), so I'll have to tag people later.
[edited to add tags]
I'd like to tag the following pals:
1. Knitting Librarian
4. Beth, another knitting librarian
5. My non-blog friend, John, who can play along by listing his weirdnesses in my comments.
6. Rats--I'm out of names. Phooey!