1.16.2007

I've been a very baaad blogger

I just now found out that the comments feature on my blog wasn't workingthe way I'd assumed it would, so I didn't realize anyone was writing comments on my blog. Phooey!

And now that I've had the chance to read through all of the fun comments, I'm even sadder that I missed out on responding to them when it was more appropriate.

I started out receiving an email every time someone commented, then I stopped receiving that email, and just assumed (you don't have to tell me what happens when you assume...this is the perfect example of that) that no one was reading the blog (well, except for my friends who normally email me anyway).

It's kind of fun to discover that someone out there really was reading the blog, but I'm just so sad that those people commented and I never knew, which means they don't know how much I appreciate the comments.

So thank you, all of my commenters!

I hope I'll get a chance to be more efficient and attentive in 2007!

4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited!!! You're almost local! We're having a knitting retreat in Clarksville, VA this weekend. Wish you could join us!! Have 28 knitters signed up from the Richmond/Roanoke/Colonial Heights area, etc. signed up.

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! That must have been a very lonely blogging experience... I don't know what I'd do without my comments...

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Nerdy Knitter said...

It was soooo lonely--but I just assumed it was okay because I have a few college friends who let me know they were reading, and that was fine. I'd just figured that was the way it was going to be, and I was okay with that. But THEN to discover I'd had comments all along?! So sad. Sigh.

So thanks for comin' back--I'll be paying more attention in the future, I swear. :-)

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Carol said...

I noticed that too. But I intalled the Haloscan thingie and now it does email me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home