7.24.2007

Drum roll, please...

More photos--this time more up to date:


This is the vest with the steeks cut, the armhole and button bands completed, and the button band facings pinned in place. I still have a lot of work left, but this will at least show the shape of the vest, which the pre-steek-cutting photo didn't show very well.




This is the current state of my MS3 project, which is the total of 4 clues:



This is a photo of the ingredients for my stealth project:



Any guesses? I'll never tell! Well, not "never," but at least until I get the project into its recipient's hands.

Last, but not least, is a snapshot of the stealth project in its current state:



I hope that doesn't give anything away--I doubt it does. I really like the way the seemingly non-matching yarns combine to create a nice, happy fabric. I'm almost done...soon...

3 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are knitting an Absorba The Great bathmat!

MissValerie from your RaveLibrarians group

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Hi,
The vest is impressive! I love the colours, and the pattern. And can only imagine how much time and effort has gone into it. (Speaking of which, it has to take guts to take a pair of scissors to it! ;)
Sam

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Your MS3 is gorgeous. I haven't seen one shot from that angle before. I'll have to pin mine out and have a look one of these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home