9.19.2006

Sock? What sock?

Okay, so I know I swore I would finish the 2nd sock after I finished the chemo turban, but I just couldn't resist making Bobbi first. I'll do the second Pota-ma-whatsis sock next, honest (I think). He's a cutie-patootie, but he's waaaay bigger than I had expected. I didn't give anything for scale, but he's at least 18" if not 24".

Bobbi Bear (tiger-ish)

The yarn was on sale at JoAnn Fabric a long time ago; I'm not sure what it is, but there's a glittery thread running through it that makes it a very special bear/tiger. I think it's going to be a present for the big brother of the baby who's getting the blue blanket I made last month. Or, if not that, it will be a Christmas present for Nephew #3. We'll see. Or it could just be an impetuous present when I want to impress a little one...you never know.

But for now, I'm back to focusing on the sock. Oh, and trying to spin up that beautiful fiber Maia sent to me! See, Maia--I'm going to do it, honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home