4.11.2006

Nephew #3 in his bunting


Nephew #3 in his bunting
Originally uploaded by Nerdy Knitter.
Here's the baby-in-bunting photo--hooray! Like I said, it's too big, but he'll grow into it by the time it's cold enough to bundle him up in handknits.

I have one photo where his little foot is peeking through the hole where the seatbelt is supposed to go! His little teeny arms don't even extend past the shoulder seams at the moment. He's soooo little (and yet he weighed 8lbs 15oz, which is a substantial size for a baby).

I have 13 rows left on Nerdy Hubby's second sleevie, then it's "just" a matter of seaming and doing the neck. Watch this space for exciting knitting news...hopefully next week.

1 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAH!! Too cute! I think I'll have to make one of these...

Cute baby too ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home