6.20.2006

My Knitting Vacation Begins!

A while ago, I joined a Knitting Vacation Swap program, and yesterday was my big day: my goodies arrived from Heather, my pal.

Here's the first photo of my loot:

Goodies

And here's a better snap of the beautiful red felted purse I received:

A purse? For little ol' me?

What else was inside, you ask? Here's a peek:

Goodies for me


Here's a list of what I got:

A skein of "surf" colored sock yarn (I love those colors!).
A beautiful handmade felted purse with a cool chain/beaded handle.
A pack of knitting-related notecards (I love those silhouettes they're using for marketing/decorating these days)
A little tin of strawberry-flavored tea (strawberries are my all-time favorite fruit).
A peg game that is soon going to compete with my knitting for my attention...must...stop...playing...that...game!
A fun, do-it-yourself scrapbook with beach-related stick-em-on shapes.

A knitting mystery, complete with a recipe AND a pattern! I can't wait to read that!!
Oh, and it was all packaged in a photo storage box to use for vacation snapshots.

Nice, huh? I love it!

Thank you,
Heather!!

And I have to comment on Heather's gorgeous penmanship--graceful and legible, all at the same time. Someday, when I grow up, I want to have beautiful, unusual, remarkable handwriting like Heather's.

3 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Heather said...

You are very welcome :) I only write like that because the nuns were SO MEAN in school. LOL

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Allegra said...

Nice stash! So glad you were spoiled well. I look forward to reading more about the knitting mystery, recipe, etc!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Mary said...

The box she sent it all in is gorgeous, so all the cool stuff inside is a bonus! Love the felted purse and the beaded handle -- very nicely done! You scored!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home