5.31.2006

I'm schizophrenic!

So I took this quiz, and look how close my responses are to each character! I could be any one of them, really. Well, except the last two. I'm embarrassed to admit I don't quite know who these characters are. My retention is terrible, and unless I've seen a movie or read a book multiple times, the details (including "minor" things like names) escape me. But I'm pleased to say I'm Jane Bennet as her description does sound alarmingly like me. But don't tell--I don't want everyone to know I'm such a pushover!

You scored as Jane Bennet. As someone who would rather see the good in people, Jane is a true pacifist and caregiver. At times, her shy temperament and naive outlook of people can land her in a compliant position, but those who know her love her for her positive spirit and cheerful view of what surrounds her.


Jane Bennet

72%

Emma Woodhouse

69%

Elinor Dashwood

69%

Marianne Dashwood

66%

Elizabeth Bennet

66%

Charlotte Lucas

41%

Lady Catherine

16%



Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Elizabeth Bennet by 10% more than Marriane Dashwood... I knew I wouldn't get Jane, I'm too impulsive and too critical of people lol.

Charlotte Lucas was the friend in Pride & Prejudice that married the preacher who first proposed to Elizabeth Bennet.

Lady Catherine was Mr. Darcy's aunt who owned Mr. Collin's parish (the preacher that married charlotte) and was so upset about the 'rumors' that Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy were engaged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home