3.01.2006

My friend "tagged" me through email, but I thought I'd post it here

How Well Do You Know Me?

Four jobs I've had so far, in my adult life:
Assistant Manager, Blockbuster Video (various locations), Live-in Nanny (for one 7-year-old child), Children's Book Editor, Librarian (children's, high school, community college)

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Oliver

Full Monty
So I Married an Axe Murderer
any Inspector Morse (not really a "movie")

Four places that I have lived:
White Plains, NY

Yonkers, NY
Charlottesville, VA
Afton, VA

Four TV shows I like to watch:
Barking Mad (on Animal Planet), Rockford Files, BBC-America's What Not to Wear, The Closer

Four places I have been to on vacation:
Ocean Grove, NJ, Washington/Oregon, Ireland, Nova Scotia

Four websites I visit daily:
my email, my library, my blog, and a bunch of knitting blogs

Four of my favorite foods:
strawberries, mushrooms, "bean curd szechuan style" from Hunan Pan in NYC, soft-serve ice cream

Four places I would rather be right now:
Home in bed (I'm sick)

home on the sofa (I repeat: I'm sick)
sleeping in a hammock in the sun
cuddled on the couch with my honey

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Erica.Hysterica said...

Hello from another librarian knitter. Your blog looks great. I love the chartreuse accents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home