6.05.2007

Where have you been, young lady?!

Answer: I've been celebrating my (gasp!) FIVE-year anniversary of wedded bliss.



Here's a sneak peak at what that looks like:




And here's where we spent the weekend, celebrating our anniversary:



That's Nags Head, North Carolina. It was lovely. We stayed at the Nags Head Beach Inn across the street from the beach. We strolled along the beach, read our book on the beach in the early morning, and stood in the stormy wind spewing sand in our faces (Sunday wasn't pretty).

Oh, yes, and we also played mini-golf, went to Roanoke Island, where we strolled through the Elizabethan Garden, and learned about the Lost Colony. We also managed a trip to a YARN SHOP! Yup, the little town of Manteo has a delightful yarn shop where I managed to buy one little souvenir for my Nerdy Mommy.

More photos to come; just wanted to explain my absence.

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Whoa - that is a bizarre coincidence... I'd put it down to us both having great taste ha ha ha.
I hope you are enjoying the weekend.
Sam

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the photo. What a cute couple you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home